Nu-Derm® Hydrocolloid Dressing is designed to maintain a moist wound environment. This consists of a wound contact layer of hydrocolloid. Nu-Derm® Standard is primarily indicated for the management of light to moderately exuding pressure sores and leg ulcers. The matrix formulation of the hydrocolloid allows it to be removed with the dressing, with little or no damage to newly formed tissue. The standard dressing consists of a wound contact layer of hydrocolloids and a top layer of foam with rounded corners and uniform thickness.
- The standard product has a top layer of foam, rounded corners, and is uniform in thickness.
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment and encourages autolytic debridement, thus enabling granulation to proceed under optimum conditions.
- Designed to protect low-risk wounds against bacterial contamination.
- The dressing material interacts with wound exudate to form a soft gel, due to the matrix formulation of the hydrocolloid material; most of the gel is removed together with the dressing, resulting in little or no damage to the newly formed tissue.
- Waterproof and remains in place during showering.
- Dimension: 4'' x 4''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.