- Protects from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Stays on strong when kids play.
- Water resistant (eight minutes).
- Number one pediatrician recommended.
- Uses: Helps prevent sunburn, if used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Warnings: For external use only, do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking, do not use on damaged or broken skin, when using this product, keep out of eyes (rinse with water to remove), do not puncture or incinerate, stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs, keep out of reach of children, if product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Active ingredients: 3% avobenzone, 1% homosalate, 5% octisalate, 4% octocrylene, 5% oxybenzone.
- Inactive ingredients: SD alcohol 4-B, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, stearoxytrimethylsilane, glycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate), caprylic/capric triglyceride.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.