Type: Pediatric Standard Wear
Stoma Opening: 0" to 1" with no starter hole
Belt Tabs: No
Introducing a simple, soft, secure system for kids! This new ostomy pouching system is based on adhesives that make it easy to apply the pouch to the barrier. This pouching system is easy to clean, soft and comfortable, safe, simple to handle and features the EasiClose™ outlet. The Easiflex® pediatric flange has no starter hole so the barrier can be adjusted for small stomas and off-centre application.
- No starter hole.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- The skin adhesive on the Assura® AC base plate is based on the unique structure known from the Assura® product range.
- The coupling flange can be lifted allowing the pouch to be applied without any pressure to the abdomen.
- Gentle and easy to use, it does not require any pressure to apply or remove the pouch. The Pediatric system is simple and easy to use and the coupling flange can be lifted so that the pouch can be applied without pressure on the peristomal area
- Secure to use, contains a security channel, preventing the Baseplate from curling up and thus leakage
- Soft and comfortable, as soft and flexible as a one-piece pouch, ensuring freedom of movement while still wearing a two-piece
- Hygienic and easy to clean, both the streamlined surface of the Baseplate and the Hide-away outlet makes wiping clean easy and hygienic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.