Type: Urostomy Kit
Stoma Opening: 1-1/4"
Size: 9" L
Backing: One-Sided ComfortWear Panel
Closure: Anti-Reflux and Drain Valve
Belt Tabs: Yes
Hollister New Image® Non-Sterile Urostomy Kits include one Flextend® skin barrier with floating flange, one ultra clear New Image® urostomy pouch and one urostomy drain tube adaptor. Flextend® is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. It protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. It eliminates pressure on tender post-operative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange.
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post-perative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange.
- Confidence assured with the floating flange; provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly "clicks" into place.
- Anti-reflux valve.
- Adjustable drain valve.
- Urostomy pouch with tap
- Tap has teardrop indicator
- Flextend skin barrier, flat
- Ultra-clear odour-barrier pouch film
- Cut-to-Fit skin barrier
- Tape border
- Adapter included
- Available in sterile and non-sterile
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|5019202||Stoma up to 1-1/4" (32mm), Flange 1-3/4" (44mm), Non-Sterile - Box of 5|
|5019203||Stoma up to 1-3/4" (44mm), Flange 2-1/4" (57mm), Non-Sterile - Box of 5|
|5019204||Stoma up to 2-1/4" (57mm), Flange 2-3/4" (70mm), Non-Sterile - Box of 5|
|5019252||Stoma up to 1-1/4" (32mm), Flange 1-3/4" (44mm), Sterile - Box of 5|
|5019253||Stoma up to 1-3/4" (44mm), Flange 2-1/4" (57mm), Sterile - Box of 5|
|5019254||Stoma up to 2-1/4" (57mm), Flange 2-3/4" (70mm), Sterile - Box of 5|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.