LoFric® Primo™ Coude Catheter is a convenient hydrophilic catheter with a coude tip that allows the catheter to be passed through urethra with ease for those who have difficulty passing a straight catheter. It is packaged with an integrated sterile water packet. A fold and a light squeeze of the enclosed water packet will release the sterile water and will then activate the Urotonic hydrophilic coating on the catheter, creating a slippery surface for virtually no friction during catheterization and removal.
- Loop for opening or hanging.
- Adhesive area on back for hanging up the package.
- A firm grip without needing to touch the catheter with your fingers.
- Urotonic™ Surface Technology for low friction and maximal comfort.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- Foldable and discreet.
- It can be attached to a standard urine collection bag or extension line.
- Material: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone and sodium chloride hydrophilic surface coating, polyolefin-based elastomer catheter and polyvinyl chloride tip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.