The Cool Gel 'n Cap® is more comfortable for the child than a traditional ice pack, cold pack, or especially a bag of frozen vegetables as the fabric is not only designed to be cozy, but also removes the sting of ice packs on the skin while letting the cool and warm therapy still get through. Reduces swelling and relieves your child's head pain quickly and comfortably. Works perfectly as a cold compress or warm compress; use the gel packs in the freezer or microwave. The cap is machine washable, so use it over and over, and the gel packs are durable and reusable for everyday bumps and bruises. The cold compress of the Cool Gel 'n Cap® is great for little ones suffering from Hemophilia, as it slows the flow of blood to the affected area. The Cool Gel 'n Cap® is also a cozy solution for kids suffering from Dravet Syndrome as it is a comfortable way to keep cool during a fever.
- Convenience: Eliminates the need for you or your child to hold hot and cold packs in place.
- Comfort: Takes away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin while also eliminating the condensation that comes from ice packs.
- Effective: Relieves pain and reduces swelling fast.
- Child Safe: The hot and cold packs are non-toxic, latex-free, and water soluble.
- Durable: The hot and cold packs are super durable and will not burst.
- Microwave and freezer safe: Use the gel packs warm or cold. It takes 25 minutes or so in the freezer, and 10-20 seconds in the microwave.
- Machine Washable.
- Uses: Bumps, bruises, earaches, ear infections, fevers, headaches, migraines, teething pain, bug bites, bee stings, sprains, Dravet Syndrome symptom relief and Hemophilia symptom relief.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.