Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with clostridium difficile spores and norovirus.
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal.
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ingredient: 0.63% Sodium Hypochlorite.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.