Type: Stomahesive® Flex Collar, Standard Wear
Stoma Opening: 1/2" to 7/8" Mold-to-Fit
Belt Tabs: No
The SUR-FIT Natura® Two-Piece Ostomy System is ConvaTec’s most extensive two-piece product line. The SUR-FIT Natura® Flange System signals a secure, accurate closure with a series of audible “clicks”. A simple snap-off, snap on design allows users to change the pouch quickly to match activities without removing the skin barrier from the skin. Durahesive® skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive® skin barriers swell up to protect the stoma. This special effect, called turtlenecking, helps create a more secure seal without harming the skin. ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ skin barriers provided a personalized, custom fit around the stoma to help protect the peristomal skin. They require no cutting or guess work making them very easy to use.
- Durahesive® Skin Barrier provides added protection from liquid output. Durahesive® Skin Barriers will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to pouch
- Built in convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stomas. Convexity pushes against the abdomen causing the stoma to protrude
- White fabric collr increases flexibilty
- Starter hole rolls back to create opening for stoma
- Stomahesive® Technology™ skin-side layer holds securely yet gently to skin while the Durahesive® Technology™ top-side layer provides added protection from caustic output. Durahesive® Skin Barriers will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma better protecting the skin around your stoma
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.