Smith & Nephew Replicare® Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing 8" x 8" Waterproof, Beveled Edge, Adhesive
Smith & Nephew Replicare® Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing contains a dense concentration of absorbent material in a dressing for superior absorption in management of exuding wounds. Dressing hugs curves better and stretches comfortably, with a combination of adhesion and elasticity for maximum wear time, reduced nursing time and more cost-effective use of materials.
- Has cohesive properties which keep the wound free of dressing residue.
- Beveled edges help keep the dressing from sticking to clothing or bed linens, reducing the risk of leakage.
- One-handed application system will not stick to gloves.
- It has a film exterior that is waterproof.
- Aids in prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Top film can be wiped clean easily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.