Absorbent, cotton pad with superior "Ouchless" Telfa™ dressing won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to wound. Each sterile dressing is individually wrapped in a peel-open envelope. Ideal as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds. Bonded on both sides with perforated, non-adherent film, it can be cut to any shape without separating. Easy to use; an ideal take-ome dressing.
- Convenient, all-in-one dressing.
- Perforated, non-adherent film.
- Primary dressing for lightly draining wounds.
- Won't stick to wound tissue.
- Kendall Telfa™ Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressing can be cut to any shape without separating.
- Telfa™ film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 1/50" to 2/67".
- Can address most wound care and post-surgical applications.
- Absorbent core is made of 100% USP-grade absorbent cotton.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated, non-adherent film.
- Highly absorbent to help minimize skin maceration.
- Easy to use and can be steam sterilized.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer.
- Ideal moisture transmission rate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.