Infused with ceramide, a natural component of the skin, Adapt CeraRing™ is designed to support healthy peristomal skin. Ceramides help protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier and help prevent water loss that may lead to damage and dryness. Adapt CeraRing™ can be used to fill in or caulk uneven skin contours near the stoma to create a flatter surface and help prevent ostomy drainage from getting under the ostomy barrier. It may be cut, stretched, or stacked together to help improve the fit of a pouching system.
- Flextend M skin barrier formulation.
- Convenient, individually packaged transparent trays.
- Flextend M skin barrier formulation infused with ceramide
- Convenient individual recyclable clamshell package
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.